1. Roy from Fire Emblem isn't as OP as people say he is in Sm4sh. He isn't great at approaching projectile characters. Plus his range makes it a bit harder for him to hit some characters.
2. Olimar does not suck. You just got to git gud. (in SSBB/SSB4)
3. I actually like the Duck Hunt Dog.
4. I am not that fond of the "I'm really feeling it!" meme.
5. I don't find Diddy Kong or Little Mac annoying in Sm4sh.
6. I think the Zero series has the best incarnation of Mega Man gameplay.
7. I prefer Rockman X over Zero (as a character + his gameplay over Zero's).
8. Sonic is more annoying than Diddy Kong and Little Mac combined in Sm4sh.
9. Samus is more fun to control than Zero Suit Samus. (SSB4)
10. Pac-man is a fun character and should be used a lot more in Sm4sh.
11. I didn't mind that Dr. Mario was own character in SSB4. It's Lucina that I had that kind of problem with to an extent. (I don't hate her, just wish she wasn't her own char)
12. I like Dark Pit to an extent in SSB4.
13. Other M wasn't that bad. Only the story was bad.
14. Metroid: Federation Force looks fun and interesting.
15. The Ginga series is better than most Anime and Manga out there I've seen. It's always about b00bs and dat a$$ now. Rather than adventure, interesting storylines, and badass characters. (I know there are more Anime and Manga out there like Ginga, but I'm just saying)
16. Spaghetti is not all that great. (I like it to an extent. But not a whole lot)
17. I like how Bowser Jr. is in Sm4sh, despite everyone wanting the paintbrush to be his moveset focus.
18. Toad isn't that annoying in the Mario series. I actually like him as a character.
This has been my list of unpopular opinions list.
See you in the next journal!
This has been your Furry Christian Gamer!